Title: .NET Application Developer
Location: Cleveland OH (Hybrid- 3 days / week)
Duration: 6+ Months
Open for C2C
Supporting a fortune 200 company out of Cleveland Ohio with an Application Developer role. Application Developer will be responsible for building and deployment of server-side components of content tracking application. The main tasks will include developing an MVC application to bridge a database of topics in the company’s internal publications with a front-end web interface. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in modern programming in ASP.NET or Azure.
Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years in experience in the field of Information Technology or Business (work experience or a combination of education and work experience in the field of Information Technology or Business).
- 5+ years IT/Business experience.
- 2+ years-experience implementing IT solutions, creating curriculum, conducting training, or managing products/projects.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2019.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such Git.
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Visual Studio.
- Track record of successfully developing company or customer websites.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and general software development.